Get new similar jobs by email for
For over 65 years Miracle-Ear has been one of America's most recognized brands, synonymous with better hearing. With over 1200 locations nationwide, Miracle-Ear is the most recognized and trusted name in the Hearing Industry. Our size, experience and reputation are unparalleled and we are searching for top sales professionals who want to be associated with the best and who are dedicated to excellence in Patient care.
Today, more than 36 million Americans have some degree of hearing loss, putting them at risk for depression, anxiety, isolation, and even dementia. But the good news is that 9 out of 10 people with hearing loss can be helped with hearing aids. It’s a simple solution that will bring not just sounds but ideas, understanding, connections, success and joy. Hearing isn’t just about your ears. It’s about your brain, your relationships, and your ability to work. Being able to hear and pick up on the signals of life helps you function more fully in every way.
Our Franchise, Hearing Instruments Inc., began operations in 1970 in Camp Hill, Pa. With 35 professional offices throughout Pennsylvania, we are the largest and most successful independently-owned hearing aid practice in Pennsylvania and one of the largest in the United States. We are a profitable, debt free and very stable company with a solid vision for our future. We are growing and expanding and are searching for outstanding professionals who have superior relationship building skills and a matching work ethic to join our family.
The Hearing Instrument Sales Consultant will sell hearing aids and accessories including batteries, special products, assistive listening devices, and all other products available through Miracle-Ear. This position is also responsible for the identification and rehabilitation of hearing impairment including determining the appropriateness and benefit of amplification which we fully train you on.
As a Sales Consultant with Miracle-Ear, you will be working with an existing patient base, there is no cold calling. Instead, you will be asked to provide both on and off-site hearing aid counseling, consultation and customer care by attending to both scheduled and walk-in patients.
At its core, this is a sales position.We need people that have a proven sales track record and superior closing skills. But this is also a consultative customer service position. As such, we need people with:
· Competitive Drive
· A desire to be the best and the commitment and work ethic to make that happen
· Confident, hardworking and poised
· High sense of urgency and "Deaf" to the word No.
· Prior income of at least $60K a plus
· Easily take and follow direction & willing to be a part of a team
· A consistent, gapless work history with minimal career changes
· Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships
· Patience with the elderly
· Superior customer service and relationship building skills
· Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
· Must be able to lift boxes or equipment up to 20 pounds
· Basic computer skills
· Must be able to work evening hours up to 8pm a few nights a week as needed.
What you can expect from us:
· Average income last year over $100,000 for our Sales Consultants.
· Paid training
· Full Corporate and field support staff with premiere trainers
· Fully equipped office with state of the art equipment
· Full-Time Front Office Assistant to help manage patient flow and help drive appointments
· Heavy Local and National targeted marketing to drive leads supported by a full time Call Center to set apts for each office from inbound calls.
· Large existing patient base who upgrade technology every few years. (40% of our business)
· Sales contests, incentives and trips
· Bi-Monthly sales meetings which are unique and fun!
· Strong community involvement with a spirit of giving back
· Limited Saturday hours and no Sunday or Holiday hours
· Generous monthly contribution towards your own health insurance plan.
· 3 weeks vacation
· 401K with company match
This is a position in which you make a profound difference in your patients’ lives. You are seen as a healthcare professional, you earn a professional level income and you are a part of a very special organization that you can be proud of.