Get new similar jobs by email for
SAP Leader Supporting PP
Metalor Technologies Americas specializes in providing the highest quality precious metal products and services available, through innovation and entrepreneurial delivery. We are a subsidiary of Metalor Technologies International, a Swiss-owned company with three divisions operating in 17 countries. The Americas’ operations include locations in Massachusetts, California, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Canada and Mexico.
We are currently searching for an SAP Leader to work in our North American headquarters located in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. As an integral part of our IT team, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and supporting SAP issue remediation, and managing regional SAP Projects, enhancements and training; this includes the support and evolution of solutions in order to optimize activities in the Americas for all three Metalor Business Units.
The essential functions of this position include, but not limited to:
· Providing SAP PP support to all Metalor entities in North America (1st and 2nd Level of SAP Support); this will include some domestic and international travel (total travel approximately 75 days per year)
· Providing PP training to key users and end-users
Coordinating requirements analysis with business units / entities (based on Core model and extension)
· SAP Process and Flows optimization in Production
· Creating SAP documentation (functional and technical)
· Performing SAP customization / configuration / report requirements
· Managing other projects as needed.
The ideal incumbents will possess the following:
· Knowledge of SAP ECC 6
If you’re independent, enthusiastic, dedicated and interested in joining an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
Metalor Technologies Americas is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free environment.