Designation: SAP MM WM Lead / Sr.
Location: Nashville, TN
· At least 13+ Years of experience in SAP
· Must have a good knowledge of the MM sub modules and be able to design and configure processes in Purchasing, Inventory Management, Valuation, Material Requirement Planning, Invoice verification processes.
· Should also know how MM process integrates with WM, QM, Finance, and SD and PP modules.
· Must have expertise in SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) and WM (Warehouse Management) which closely integrate with MM/WM processes
· Should be able to design, configure and build solutions in these modules. High level knowledge EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) to assist customer implement an effective supply chain process factoring in their warehouse and distribution operations.
· Should have experience in the core module of specialization and knowledge of Warehouse Management processes and how these processes are treated and configured in SAP QM. Should have expertise on integration of these processes with Procurement, Warehouse Management, SCM and Transportation management solutions
Experience Level: 13+ Years
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Wipro's policy is that applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. Wipro's hiring policy is geared to ensure that Wipro hires employee's without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status or sexual orientation.