Designation: SAP SD Lead / Sr
Location: Nashville, TN
· At least 13+ Years of experience in SAP
· Create solution workshops with senior business managers, review validate solution proposals and estimates, rendering advice on best business practices and getting the buy in to adopt these practices.
· Ability to create solution road maps integrating multiple disparate processes. Ability to present and get the buy in for the solution from senior managers and the CXO levels.
· Implement the solution by leading the team. In addition to leveraging the standard processes, come out with innovative solutions and timely execution of the project within the agreed time lines and the cost.
· Ability to lead a team and participate in presales activity and ability to give suggestions on areas of improvements. Knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
· Knowledge of the recognized quality tools and Participate in Quality Improvement meetings Should have more than 6 years of SAP experience in the core module of specialization and 5 - 8 years of domain experience.
· Complete knowledge and expertise of Sales and Distribution (Order to Cash)processes and has understanding of all functionalities and processes available in SAP SD and CS.
· Should have expertise on integration of these processes with Procurement, Warehouse Management, SCM and Transportation management solutions
Experience Level: 13+ Years
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Wipro's policy is that applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. Wipro's hiring policy is geared to ensure that Wipro hires employee's without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status or sexual orientation.