Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering, assurance, Eco-sustainablity. Connected Marketing, Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, and Analytics services to a broad base of customers spanning across all the industry verticals. TCS also provides products and product based offerings to it's customers. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. TCS started it's journey in 1968 and is a pioneer in IT industry; an early adopter of leading industry models (ISO, CMMI, OSHAS etc.) across the organization and having certifications at enterprise level.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 277,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries, belonging to 118 nationalities. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $11.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2013 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Sailpoint Developer-Atlanta, GA
- 2-3 years Sailpoint IIQ Support/Upgrade experience with total 6 to 8 years experience as IAM Technical Lead Experience
• Relevant experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation
• Very good understanding of Identity and Access management concepts, Provisioning, Governance, Life Cycle Management (LCM) and Compliance
• Good experience in Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, UAT and production support.
• Must have WEB Services development experience (SOAP AND REST/JSON)
Knowledge covering workflow design / implementations, provisioning process, adapter / agent configuration deployment
Experience working with directories (LDAP, AD)
- Must have strong Java /J2EE development background
Experience in the follow IAM areas:
Note: TCS is an equal opportunity employer and an at-will employer. Nothing in this posting should be construed as an offer or a guarantee of employment.
- Java, Bean Shell, JDBC, XML and Web services
• Excellent Knowledge on Sailpoint IIQ Fundamentals:
o Installation and Configuration
o Application Onboarding
o Entitlement Catalog
o Roles, Reports and Rules
o Tasks (Aggregation/Refresh/Perform Maintenance)
• Highly skilled on Sailpoint IIQ Provisioning concepts or other IAM Products like OAM:
o Provisioning Object Mode
o Custom Connectors
o Connector/Integration Architecture
o Workflow and Dashboard QuickLinks
o Generating Workitems/Approvals
o Lifecycle Manager (LCM) Configuration, Events. workflows etc.
• UNIX/Linux experience, and scripting skills (shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
• Strong database skills (SQL, MySQL, ORACLE)
• Very good understanding of Identity and Access Management Lifecycle.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Development of workflows, rules, and custom connectors in Sailpoint IIQ
• On-boarding Applications into Sailpoint IIQ based on different connectors.
• Assist the offshore team in the development, requirement analysis, design and implementation of factory development
• Helping operations team, working with customer to identify applications fit for on-boarding in the existing system.
• Upgrade and enhance the system as per new releases and patches and fulfil new requirements.