Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Sales and Insight Analy...
· The Senior Sales and Insight Analyst will provide both domestic and international sales support to Schumacher Electric Corporation’s internal sales team through analytical reporting. Position is based in Bentonville, Arkansas.
· Order Management: Provide recommendations for maximizing in-stocks and store-level order writing. Drive forecasting and attain replenishment goals.
· Inventory Management: Monitor data at all levels and locations of inventory. Assist in the joint business planning process covering role outs, promotional/seasonal and logistical fulfillment. Monitor Point of Sale (POS) shipments and product availability. Oversee samples and the layout management process.
· Analysis: Organize key factors impacting the business on a daily basis. Develop POS analytics to determine trends and provide detailed insights. Provide key insight and demographic data (i.e., Store / Club of the community guidance).
· Sales/ Customer Support: Manage ad hoc questions and projects as requested by sales and our partners. Assist in the development of presentations for meetings, line reviews and business development sessions. Weekly monitoring of orders v. sales budgets.
1. Must have Walmart and/or Sam’s Club Sales Analyst experience.
2. At least 3 years experience working with Consumer Package Goods sold through Walmart and/or Sam’s Club.
3. Cutting edge Retail Link experience.
4. Experience developing impactful presentations designed to explain and qualify conclusions and recommendations.
5. Strong working knowledge and experience with all MS Office components.
6. Must have the ability to work rapidly and accurately on hot issues important to our team, as well as our buyers.
7. International and GRS experience is a plus.
8. Self-starter that can organize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
Schumacher Electric Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity, innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.