Position: Sales Assistant
Reports To: VP of Sales
VoiceComm,LLC is the fastestgrowing distributor of OEM and after-market cellular phone accessories, located in Pennsauken, NJ. We offer a positive, rewarding work environment with future growth opportunities. VoiceComm also offers a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance (medical and dental) and paid time off.
We are currently seeking a professional who is customer oriented and well- organized that can assist the sales team and our customers on many levels. The ideal candidate will have prior customer service experience and the ability to support our sales team in a fast paced environment.
· Achieve company initiatives of high level customer service
· Assist in the service, management and growth of existing and new business
· Take meeting minutes and ensure follow up activities are distributed / completed
· Identify and satisfy customers needs – exceed customer’s expectations
· Handle incoming phone calls and emails
· Track orders and shipments
· Gather market and industry information for department needs
· Run and monitor reports to identify trends and measure team goals
· Data entry
· Ability to communicate with various department personnel
· Special Projects as assigned
· Provides information and or screens callers, and otherwise relieves sales rep of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
· At direction will create spreadsheets and maintains data base
· Assist sales rep on all related duties as needed
o Manage daily orders
o Manage database for reps accounts
· One or more years experience with Sales or Customer Service
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to comprehend extensive, expansive product line
· Strong computer skills, proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power-point
· Superior interpersonal skills, communication, written and oral
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Flexibility to work additional hours as needed
· Prior experience with sales assistance or history in this in this industry a plus
*Bilingual (English-Spanish) highly preferred, but not a requirement for application.
If you are interested in this important position, please apply online. No phone calls please.