Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Engineers/Technical Sale...
The lawn and garden industry is preparing to go through a tremendous growth period and Hydro-Gear is positioned well to meet that challenge. Our Sales Engineers are responsible for technically supporting customer activities with existing and new products. This is a “hands-on” position that will challenge both the technical and relationship building skills of the candidate. The ideal applicant will possess the skills to excel in a fast paced and highly competitive company.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the sales team to support your customer activities.
· Effectively promote, apply and troubleshoot hydrostatic and electric drive systems in a variety of turf machines.
· Contribute to the definition of new product developments.
· Participate in the test and evaluation of our products.
· Travel up to 35% of the scheduled work time.
Education and Experience
Headquartered in Sullivan, IL, Hydro-Gear is a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision drive systems. Working in partnership with OEMs worldwide, Hydro-Gear produces an extensive line of high-performance, efficient hydrostatic transmissions and transaxles; gear reduction drives; variable displacement piston pumps and wheel motors; electric drive systems, and infinitely variable transmissions for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. With multiple manufacturing sites and global operations, Hydro-Gear's goal is to ensure our products and services meet our customers' rigorous requirements and exceed their expectations.