Are you interested in starting or expanding your sales career with People Who Get IT? At CDW, we Get IT. Our dedicated inside sales representatives help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs. We specialize in designing customized technology solutions for our customers. Inside Sales Account Managers create and build consultative, long-term relationships with their customers nationwide in order to create tailored, cost effective technology solutions that impact their bottom line. CDW Gets YOU, if you possess a tenacious desire to win and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment where success is rewarded.
CDW provides an industry leading paid sales training program that provides the necessary tools to be well-versed in technology sales, customer service and CDW’s internal sales systems.
Responsibilities of a CDW Account Manager include:
· Outbound calling to potential and established customers on a daily basis
· Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory
· Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
· Ability to position CDW’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers’ long term needs
· Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers
· Maintain CDW’s values and Philosophies of Success
Qualities of a successful CDW Account Manager include:
· Strong interest in sales
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Ability to multitask
· Effective communication skills
CDW is an AA/EOE Employer