Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Executive - Contract Man...
Sales Executive – Contract Manufacturing
General Controls Systems, Inc. is a full service industrial control system integrator and contract manufacturing organization based out of Green Island, New York. We will be celebrating 18 years of continued success in 2014 as a wholly owned subsidiary of PPL. General Control Systems currently enjoys a great reputation in the integration industry and are looking to parlay that success into the value-add contract manufacturing realm which consists of an Assembly and Advanced Systems Group. As a result we are looking for a strong and experienced Sales Executive to join our team.
Areas of Responsibility:
1) Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities.
2) Focus on Domestic Customers that either currently outsource or may desire to outsource engineering, design and manufacturing service that are currently performed in house or at another contract manufacturer.
3) Weekly update ACT database with customer data, new opportunity logs and plans.
4) Monthly business development report/presentation to the Business Management Team.
5) Engage appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful new business execution.
If you have that “born to sell” outgoing personality, are success driven, and looking for a fast growing company where you’ll be rewarded for your hard work, this is your opportunity! We are looking for an energeticsales person who has very strong presentation abilities with a proven track record of selling. You must have the vision, motivation, and creativity to drive the evolution of our contract manufacturing groups to the next level.
The Sales Executive preferences:
1) Existing industrial contact network
2) Hunter Mentality
3) Documented record of selling similar services
· Electric-mechanical systems and assemblies
· Engineering & Design Services
· Assembly Services
4) Established track record in the industry
5) 4 year college degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Electrical Construction and Maintenance, Electrical Technology or related field, or 2 year degree in above fields and equivalent experience.
6) Exceptional presentation and phone skills
As one of the largest and most knowledgeable control systems integrators in the Northeast, General Control Systems is making a difference for our customers, employees and our communities. Our custom designed systems deliver excellent value for our customers, always among the best in the industry. We have also achieved CSIA (Control System Integrators) Certification, an industry recognized certification demonstrating our commitment to excellence in all company operations.
From life safety monitoring to pollution control systems, our projects not only protect our customer’s budget but sometimes their environment as well. With our systems we have helped customers realize tangible savings in energy and reduced process costs through greater efficiencies. Our systems presently help with the treatment of billions of gallons of drinking and waste water every day.
We offer a chance to flourish in a small company environment yet have the financial stability of a Fortune 200 Company in PPL Corporation. As such, we are part of a strong and stable Pennsylvania-based company with 90 years of experience in the energy business. Headquartered in Allentown, Pa., PPL (NYSE: PPL) controls or owns about 19,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States, sells energy in key U.S. markets, and delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom.
1) Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. 80% of premiums are currently paid for by the company
2) Accrued Paid Time Off
3) 401k with company match
4) Company sponsored life, AD&D, and long term disability insurance
5) Weekly Payroll
6) Paid Holidays
7) Incentive program
Please submit resumes electronically:
Via email or fax to Ryan Harter Office/HR Manager
GCS practices Equal Employment Opportunity for all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.