Building a sales career takes more than education … It takes opportunity. That’s exactly what you’ll have as part of the Enterprise Management Training Program. Ranked by BusinessWeek year-after-year as one of the “Best Places To Launch A Career”, this is the program where you can sharpen your customer service skills, your marketing know-how and your ability to manage a team. That’s because you’ll call the shots. And when you consider our performance-based environment and fast-track promotions, it’s easy to see you’ll be a manager at this multi-billion dollar industry leader some day. Some day soon.
How far can we take you? That depends. How far do you want to GO?
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at Enterprise
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
During your first year, you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you’ll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there’s absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Business or Communication major preferred
- Must have at least one year of relevant sales and customer service experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record and no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must live in or be moving to the Baltimore area within 30 days if current college graduate OR be moving to the Baltimore area after graduation
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V