Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Management Trainee
Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the MGA Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for Client Interactions, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career.
This is where it all starts.
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at MGA
· The chance to run an entire business and share in the profits you help create
· Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
· Rapid promotion based on performance
· A fun, high energy team-oriented work environment
During your first year, you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you’ll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there’s absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience in Sales, Customer Service or Management
• Will consider organizational/leadership involvement
• Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record (no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years).
• no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 3 years.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.