Sells products by implementing sales plans;
MANDATORY: Automotive Industry knowledge. The Company is a diecasting facility that produces high precision zinc diecasted parts. Technical know-how about casting (Zinc or Al) is required; plastic moulding experience is also accepted.
* Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
* Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
* Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
* Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
* Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Report to the EU General Sales Manager
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing