Get new similar jobs by email for
The Sales Manager are selling managers and are required to exceed personal and store sales goals while maintaining customer service standards. Responsible for identifying, training, hiring and developing the future leaders of the company, Sales Managers supports the General Manager with the sales generation, operation s and human resource functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with company procedures.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE POSITION:
· High school diploma required, college degree preferred
· Minimum of 1 year retail management in a high volume/fast paced retail environment
· Track record of strong sales skills exceeding sales goals
· Previous commission experience a plus
· Knowledge of retail systems, HR practices and retail operations
· Flexibility/ability to work any open store hours
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
If you’re ready to join a winning team, we will offer a very generous compensation plan including base plus commission and bonus with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, PTO, vision and opportunities to advance
For immediate consideration, reply with an updated resume or call 561-275-2028 for more details and schedule an interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.