Trainer in Sales / Marketing / Communications | Entry Level
Now Filling Full Time, Entry Level Positions - Sales and Marketing Training Provided
Are you looking to make a long-lasting impact on the business you work with? Looking for a clear path for advancement? Want to be developed along the way?
Proudman Marketing is looking for a passionate Entry Level Sales / Marketing / Communications Trainer who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our team and customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will bridge the gap between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions per customer needs.
- Execute day to day marketing and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Executive Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Gain leadership experience with team building, growth, and providing support for our expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
- Overabundance of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Travel opportunities to destinations like The Bahamas, LA, NYC, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Seahawks)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and professional development
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate unyielding discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership/entrepreneurial mentality and bias for action
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!