Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales and Marketing/Retail/Pri...
J.W. Pepper Regional Marketing Center Staff:
Are you fresh out of college with a music or fine arts degree and not sure what you're going to do with it? Have you had a career in music teaching or performance and you're now looking for a change?
Join a marketing team with a sheet music company that’s been in existence for over 130 years.
The ideal candidate has musical knowledge, enjoys working with teachers and has an exceptional willingness to learn!
Requirements include good oral and written communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of performance and/or educational music.
- Complete computer based tasks related to marketing
- Interface with customers in store and at state/regional events
- Provide feedback to marketing manager regarding specific projects
- Occasional travel required
- Be able to assist customers in person shopping for music and in taking orders
- Complete phone and internet research to maintain customer database
- Communicate with customers and vendors in written form via email or letters
- Maintain lists and documents in programs such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Data entry experience
- Neat and organized; present an appropriate business casual appearance
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
Starting salary for this entry level position is $12.00/hr and benefits are offered.
Full Time Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, with seasonal Saturdays (approximately 8 per year) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Please complete and submit application at http://www.jwpepper.com/pepper_application09.pdf Resume may also be attached.
No phone in or walk in applicants accepted, thank you.