Project Manager/Professional Sales Position
Company Background – Since 1993, Critical Power Exchange continues to exceed client expectations as buyers and sellers of Surplus and Used Diesel Generators, Liebert Air Conditioners, Surplus, Refurbished and Used UPS Systems, PDU's, Transformers, Fire Suppression Gas and Raised Access Flooring.
We are seeking candidates which can demonstrate previous experience and success in the sales and project management roles. The following job description is the basis for thriving achievement in meeting your “Inside Sales” career goals at Critical Power Exchange;
- 75% Phone, Email, Faxing, Internet interaction.
- Cold calling and lead generation & furnished leads.
- Purchasing and Selling both products and services (installation, demolition, disposal, etc.)
- Negotiations with dealers, distributors and/or end users.
- Project Management of Electrical, Mechanical, Rigging and Freighting Contractors
- Occasional travel to customer locations throughout United States.
Experienced Required –
- Track record of indentifying and closing sales
- Excellent listening and problem solving ability
- Professional communication skills – Excellent Phone presence
- Business to business selling
- Computer skills, (Microsoft Office, Outlook Email, etc.)
- Pass standard background checks
- $24K Salary plus commission or 100% commission plans available
- Extensive Training
- Medical/Dental, 401K
- Full Time – Mon-Fri
- Uncapped earning potential
Contact- Critical Power Exchange, LLC
3808 N. Sullivan Road- Bldg 29A, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Email resume to: email@example.com