Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Rep / Sales Manager / Ac...
Washington National's largest American marketing company is looking for a qualified Sales Professional who has the desire to earn a great living, help people with a fabulous product, work a flexible schedule, and service our current rural and urban customers (local farmers, ranchers, dairies and small business owners) with the potential to move into a District Manager postion within 90 days for the qualified applicant.
This is an outside Account Sales/Service position
STABILITY: In business since 1911
EXISTING CUSTOMER BASE: For servicing and selling in current and new accounts in Eau Claire WI and the surrounding area - People to see and Places to go
4 DAY WORK WEEK:Monday through Thursday with Friday through Sunday and all Holidays off
WE WILL TRAIN YOU: Comprehensive and successful HQ and field training
$70,000 - $90,000+ 1st year potential based on performance and experience
· Must be able to pass a background check - No Felonies (credit issues - no problem)
· Stable work history
· Fast track management potential
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Insurance/Financial industry experience a plus
· 2+ years sales experience a plus but not required
· Professional demeanor
· Willingness to learn
· Strong Work Ethic - this is a full time position requiring 40+hrs a week; Mon.-Thurs.
· Self-Motivated - Mostly independent work - No "micro-management"
· Reliable transportation, valid drivers license
We are currently scheduling confidential, one-on-one, interviews for qualified candidates next week in Eau Claire WI on November 11, 12 and 13
The details concerning Compensation, Responsibilities, District Manager Position, Current Customer Base, Geographic Territory and Growth Goals will be thoroughly discussed in the first interview.
Please submit your resume for consideration or call Kevin at 800-628-6428.
Interviews are by appointment only and interview slots are limited.
Our Daily Motto: "Do Good" "Do Well" and "Have Fun"