Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Representative (Bilingua...
Ironman Parts & Services is the industry leader in “Equipment Maintenance & Compliance with Confidence™” with extensive knowledge and experience in diesel engines, CARB regulations, compliance planning, and diesel emissions reduction technology. Ironman Parts & Services has successfully installed approximately 10,000 diesel retrofits in the state of California.
In addition to emissions compliance services, Ironman Parts & Services continues to offer comprehensive equipment maintenance solutions, such as filtration, filter renewal, diesel engine & transmission rebuilding, preventative maintenance, repair services, DPF Durathon services, and much more.
The mission for a Durathon Sales Representative is to provide support to existing Ironman Durathon customers and secure new Durathon business to increase Ironman Durathon revenue through selling Durathon services.
· Identify and qualify ideal business prospects. Consistently develop target prospect lists to maximize sales within assigned territory.
· Make outbound lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services. (50 calls per day)
· Handle inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
· Actively execute sales & marketing programs. Develop a sales plan and forecast for assigned territory.
· Engage in consultative sales process with prospect and concurrently move other prospects through sequential stages of the sales process.
· Meet sales quotas and targets and track sales performance to ensure that performance goals are reached.
· Identify accounts that may be at risk; develop and execute strategies to mitigate and minimize risk.
· Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for orders obtained.
· Builds and maintains relationships with current customers while penetrating new customers to aggressively grow sales volume.
· Act as liaison between key accounts and company operations.
· Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
· Must demonstrate the following:
o Excellent verbal communication skills (phone and in-person)
o Excellent time management skills
o Customer service oriented
o Results Oriented
o Detailed and process oriented
o Negotiation skills
o Team Player
o High work standards including Integrity & Honesty
o Computer skills – Outlook, Excel and other basic operating systems
o Ironman systems knowledge a plus (FX, CRM, IQ)
· o 2+ years sales experience in automotive/parts related, preferred (not required)
o Bilingual Spanish- required