Get new similar jobs by email for
Desktop Support Technician-Nas...
Desktop Support Technician
RJ Young Company, an industry leader in office equipment and software solutions, has a Desktop Support Technician opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee. This 58 year old, independently owned and operated organization is searching for an organized and analytical professional with great communication skills who can work well with tight deadlines. Minimum 2 year degree and must be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical personnel
· Provide Tech Support to Clients Via Phone, E-mail and Remote Connectivity
· Assist in Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Installation of Windows, Mac, Android and IOS Devices
· Troubleshoot Common Issues Involving Desktop, Laptop, and Peripheral Devices Including Tablets, Smartphones and Multifunctional Devices
· User Account Maintenance Adding, Removing, or Updating Users Accounts, Resetting Passwords
· Provide First Level Support For Networking and Application Issues; Escalate Complex Problems to the Appropriate Groups
· Create, Update, and Maintain Excellent Documentation and Notes Within the Appropriate System Locations to Provide Efficient Access to Time Critical Information
·Provide Management with Proactive Suggestions as Technologies Change
Some of the many benefits:
· Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
· Short – Long term disability
· 401K with company match
· Team Oriented Work Environment
· Educational Assistance
· Lucrative Compensation Package
· Opportunity for advancement in personal Career Path
Qualified candidates must fill out an employment application.
RJ Young Company is an EOE.
For additional information or to submit your resume, please contact:
RJ Young Company