Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Representative - Base + ...
Are you someone who is competitive and commission driven? Do you exhibit perseverance and a drive for results? Can you learn on the fly? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, then read on and apply! Founded in 2005, Yodle has achieved annual revenue well in excess of $130 million in 2012 and we are looking forward to an even more successful road ahead.
· Conduct 80-125 outbound sales calls per day to small and medium-sized businesses owners to offer Yodle products such as SEO, PPC, etc.
· Using a proven detailed sales script, identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via the phone
· Selling and closing new accounts within assigned business vertical markets
· Ability to effectively run a sales webinar presentation by actively listening, overcoming objections, and building consensus with prospective clients
· Must exhibit a strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed, with a willingness to learn new skills
· Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
· Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
· Follow a transactional sales model with a 1-2 call close and script
· Ability to engage clients quickly and effectively
· Must be organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Excellent technology skill set, ability to multi-task and navigate between several internet sessions, as well as conduct web-based presentations over the phone
· Previous experience with web browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
· Previous experience with a shared screen platform, such as GoTo Meeting, Join.me, or WebEx
· Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· Previous sales experience preferred but not required
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge
· Prior CRM experience preferred
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.