A St. Louis-based website design and marketing company is looking for a LOCAL digital marketing SEO/SEM online specialist. We have over 15 years experience designing/developing and successfully marketing professional websites, mobile sites, and developing our clients' brands online. Our company has successfully promoted hundreds of websites online through SEO for the major search engines, SEM management (Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Yahoo Ads), social networking channels, blogging, directory listings, article directories, and linking. We are expanding and growing daily. To keep up with the demand, we have an incredible opportunity available. We are looking for an experienced SEO/SEM internet marketing specialist.
This is a full time work from home position with opportunities for advancement. The applicant must have proven SEO and SEM results, be highly self motivated, and able to work in a team environment. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business a plus. Google AdWords certification is also a plus and will be required within the first month of employment. You must be a self-starter. ***No companies nor independent contractors need apply***
Your primary responsibilities will be to promote websites through multiple channels including PPC, SEO (keyword research, competitive analysis, directory submissions, optimizing blogs, article marketing and other avenues).
Job duties include:
- Developing online marketing ideas to generate leads for the company and our clients
- Keyword research for heavily searched keywords and keyword phrases
- Managing SEO and SEM (PPC) management campaigns for multiple clients
- Onsite SEO optimization - title tags, META Tags, H1, H2 tags and other basic website coding that affects SEO, content development strategies, user experience design (UXD & UED), etc.
- Offsite optimization - social networking, directories, linking, etc.
- SEO optimization of content, images, etc.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in SEO/SEM to enable cutting edge products
- Social networking account creation/management and postings
- Reporting results and communicating with clients
- Article directories and submissions
- Understanding of Penguin, Panda, and Hummingbird Algorithms and how to leverage this information for our client's websites.
You must have experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- SEO TOOLS
- Google+ Local/Places
- Google Authorship
- Business Directories
- Local Directories
You must be drug-free and undergo a background check.