SecurityOne, Inc. is a private security organization seeking qualified Unarmed and Armed security officers. SecurityOne founded in 1973 is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and employs over 650 employees in the Southeastern United States with offices in Nashville, Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, Little Rock, and St. Louis. SecurityOne is a security provider for fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, commercial facilities, residential communities, hospitals, warehouses and much more.
SecurityOne offers job security, Daytime, Evening, and Overnight shifts, Monday through Friday, and Weekend schedules, plus other exciting opportunities. SecurityOne is seeking qualified candidates who possess exceptional customer service skills. We offer excellent salaries up to $10.00 per hour, benefits, and career advancement.
SecurityOne strives to develop long-standing relationships through honesty, trust and dedication by keeping the security promise, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must possess a Blue Card
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Associate's degree or higher in any discipline
- Service in auxiliary police or police cadets
- Service in the active duty military, military reserves or National Guard
- Meaningful work history
- Must be at least 21 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must not use illegal drugs.
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
· Physical Requirements with the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, and
· Exposure to weather, noise, and other workplace environments
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting.
SecurityOne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
APPLY IN PERSON MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-4PM
AT 2470 WINDY HILL, SUITE 461
MARIETTA, GA 30067