There are many good security companies, but only a few companies that offer great security and exceptional customer service. PACWEST Security Services’ reputation precedes all others. PACWEST is a privately owned state licensed security guard company. Organically grown since 1994, our success has not been from acquisition, but from the dedication of our employees and the unwavering loyalty of our clients. Our corporate office is located in Costa Mesa, California, with branch offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Ontario and the Bay Area. PSS focuses on uniformed Unarmed Security, Private Vehicle Patrol, Fire Life Safety and Training Services.
PACWEST has an immediate Part-Time Security Officer position in the American Canyon, CA area.
Apply now if you are interested in being part of the team who is committed to excellence in Service.
Job Purpose: Observe and Reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety and security of client personnel and property. Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
* Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property or equipment damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft or unusual occurrences.
* Report all incidents, accidents, or emergencies as required. Act as a first responder to any emergencies or suspicious activites.
* Act as an ambassador to the clients, management and PACWEST.
* Minimum qualifications and requirements:
* Possess and maintain a current guard card
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
* Must have reliable means of transportation
* Adhere to professional grooming standards
* Have a clean criminal background
* Team work
* Must posses a professional attitude
* Computer literate is a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Security, military, or law enforcement background is a plus.
* Completed certification of State Mandated Training is a plus!
At PACWEST we contract for the highest wages and best benefits for our employees, wages that are in line with or above market rates. Apply with PACWEST today and be a part of our winning team.
Apply in person or apply online
Brent or Martha