Get new similar jobs by email for
PGS is currently accepting applications for Security Officers for the Huntsville, AL area.
Pay rates vary by site.
SECURITY OFFICER JOB SUMMARY
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
· Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection surveys
· Must have or be able to obtain a mandatory required State Security Guard Card Lic.
· Must have one year exp. In either military, criminal Justice Field and/or Security. Must be able to provide a DD214 indicating honorable service.
· Must be a US Citizen and
· 21 years or older.
· DOE Secret Clearance required
· Pass PT test
· High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
· Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
· Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
· Ability to see, hear, speak, and write in English clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients.
· Must have reliable means of communication (pager or phone) and reliable means of transportation.
· One year security or security experience or law enforcement or military
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, life insurance.
Night Owl? Early Bird?