BCBG Max Azria is actively looking for a Multi-Store Selling Manager to join our team for a 3-4 month contract. This position will be responsible for overseeing 3 stores, with a total of 6 Wholesale Accounts within the New York City market. As a Brand Ambassador to our business the Selling Manager will be responsible for managing the brand and sales for our BCBG Max Azria product within our shop-in-shop department stores at Bloomingdale's and Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Maximize business through hands-on aggressive selling.
- Analyze positive/negative sales performance and provide recommendation to drive business.
- Train sales staff on product knowledge to have a clear understanding of the collection and brand.
- Partner with store management to assure proper staff scheduling and stock support.
- Daily communication with Coordinator and Account Executive team regarding selling information and all shop issues.
- Communicate with Department, Group and Merchandise Managers regarding all aspects of business.
- Merchandising shop based on BCBG Max Azria standards.
- Responsible for overall shop maintenance.
- Time management:
- Time management is critical to the success of this role. The breakdown of time is an average and guide but is not limited to:
- A set rotation of visits to territory of stores
- Prioritizing time / reacting quickly - based on the needs of the business (events, challenging business, in-store promotions, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in store management.
- Must have working knowledge of the women’s contemporary design market.
- Proficient in merchandising standards and techniques.
- Excellent written/verbal communication required.
- Highly organized, attention to detail with excellent follow through.