Get new similar jobs by email for
** Senior Accountant ~ Corpora...
Relativity Accounting & Finance, a full-service recruitment and staffing firm specializing in accounting & financial placements.
Our client is currently seeking strong Senior Accountant candidate with public and private accounting experience to join their corporate accounting group within the Greater Los Angeles area.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform overhead budgeting/forecasting, cash forecasting and rolling forecasts.
· Prepare profit and loss statements, balance sheets, general ledger, journal entries
and month-end close
· Perform financial analysis, budget analysis, variance analysis, analysis of operating expenses and ad hoc analysis as needed
· Account reconciliation and bank reconciliation
· Assist with property, sales and use tax and tax reconciliation
· Assist with consolidations, financial reporting and deferred compensation plans
· Assist with semi-annual and annual audits with external auditors
· Thorough knowledge of US GAAP reporting
· Five plus years of general accounting experience
· Two plus years of public accounting experience
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA certification
· Intermediate to advance Excel skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interface with various levels of management team
· Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
** Position is available immediately. Excellent benefits & growth opportunities offered. **
For immediate consideration, please apply in confidence to Lindy Huang Werges at Relativity Accounting & Finance, LLC. www.relativityaccounting.com.