Get new similar jobs by email for
Dymax Corporation, a leader in the Acrylic Adhesive and UV Curing Industry, is seeking a highly motivated, team orientated individual to join our Research and Development department as a Senior Chemist.
The Senior Chemist – R & D will develop new adhesive and coating formulations to aggressively grow sales with innovative UV curable products.
- Develop new adhesive and coating technologies according to the company technology roadmaps.
- Complete projects according to customer needs and timetables.
- Ensure that customer, Sales, and Application Engineering have all technical information needed to properly cure and use new formulations.
- Stay current with patent and chemical literature.
- Supervise projects and experiments assigned to entry-level chemists or R&D technicians.
- Interface with Manufacturing, QC and AE as required to solve customer problems.
- Maintain laboratory notebooks.
- Ph.D. with 3+ years of formulary development experience in adhesives or coatings, or M.S. with 5+ years of formulary development experience in same.
- Experience in 1-part and 2-part adhesive systems based on epoxy, polyurethane, moisture/condensation, and/or addition systems strongly preferred.