Minimum 3 years of ERP HR/HCM experience required.
Will provide training on Dynamics AX Software.
In this position, you will work directly with customers on Dynamics AX implementation projects, executing tasks related to defined deliverables, and following a structured implementation methodology. You will be placed on a project team according to the skills and experience you have, and will guide your clients to a successful “go live” of the integrated payroll solution. You will participate in team activities and objectives, and will take direction from project managers and executives. Some level of project management may be required for smaller engagements, or engagements of limited scope and duration. Any non-client work will be spent on internal projects, personal training, earning of required certifications, and administrative tasks.
· Implement Microsoft Dynamics AX Payroll module for customers, including analysis, planning and scoping, design and configuration, testing, cutover to production and go live support
· Participate as an active member on implementation teams consisting of functional and technical consultants, developers and trainers.
· Achieve high customer and partner satisfaction
· Write functional requirements and functional design documents for configurations and required customizations
· Adapt to Partner project management methods, which typically follow Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step implementation methodology
· Manage individual scope of work
· Maintain weekly reporting for time, expenses and status
· Participate in proposal development in response to prospective or current client inquiries and requests
· Represent Elevate HR with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy, and advocate positively for the company’s products and services
· 3-5+ years of experience implementing payroll systems is required, preferably with some Microsoft Dynamics AX payroll, HCM, or finance experience
· Background in functional payroll with “client-side” knowledge of payroll processes is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Consulting background required
· Ability to travel out-of-town approximately 75%
· Must live within proximity of a major US airport
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
Your profile for success at Elevate HR
· Professional demeanor and presentation
· Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
· Driven to hit deadlines
· Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
· Creative problem solver
· Flexible, open minded, adaptable to project exigencies
· Curious, with a strong desire to learn and ability to learn independently
· Ability to takes direction as well as lead others who need direction
· Great communication skills and a sense of humor
Capitalize on your payroll system experience and process background by joining the premier, most uniquely-skilled Payroll and HCM for Dynamics® AX implementation team in the world. Elevate HR helps partners and clients implement the Human Capital Management and Payroll modules of Dynamics AX and we are seeking an experienced implementation consultant to join our team.
You know that consulting work is a challenging and rewarding occupation, that it requires teamwork, drive, self-motivation, as well as significant out-of-town travel. Our consultants enjoy a competitive compensation package of base plus bonus commensurate with experience and knowledge, and an outstanding benefit package.