Seeking a Senior Linux Kernel Engineering who has previous experience with platform software or network infrastructure applications.
- 6 plus years of experience in software development
- Extensive Linux kernel development
· Ability to customize and enhance the Kernel
· Integrating and Patching the Kernel
- Strong C/C++ programming skills and hands-on development experience using Linux
- Experience in multi-threading, multi-core, and real-time high availability embedded systems is a plus.
- Experience with TCP/IP stack (IP protocols such as ARP, IP, TCP, UDP, etc.)
- Programming with one scripting language: Perl, TCL, python, etc.
- Developing platform/system level software
- Experience in performance analysis and tuning
Please submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com