Get new similar jobs by email for
Elmet Technologies is looking for a dynamic, technically oriented individual to further develop its engineering and operations expertise.
This position is intended to provide an exciting blend of production, process improvement and product engineering while interfacing directly with customers and senior management.
The successful candidate will be technically oriented and will communicate with all levels of the organization in addition to working closely with junior engineers, operators and Elmet's customer base.
Position and summary of essential job functions and qualifications:
• A driver of continuous improvement in productivity, quality and safety
• Experience in process improvement
• Experience in process development and control/capability
• Lean manufacturing experience
• Excellent project management
• Apply engineering principles and analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products.
• Develop action plans to investigate and implement productivity and quality corrective actions and improvements.
• Review processes and products utilizing data and studying the process as well as reviewing employee suggestions and proposals to drive productivity and quality improvements
• Understanding of financial analysis
• Ability to evaluate machining, forming, drawing & general metal fabrication processes and products
• BS Degree preferred in one of the following fields:
o Mechanical Engineering
o Metallurgical Engineering
o Chemical Engineering
• 7+ years related work experience required
• Metal working industry experience preferred
Resumes without a cover letter will no be reviewed.
Candidate must be US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Green Card Status.
An Equal Opportunity Employer