Senior Financial Analyst
Stable and Large Consumer Products company seeks a strategic Senior Financial Analyst.
The growing finance group within a large consumer products company seeks a strategic analyst to assist with product development. This positions is newly created and will have the opportunity to perform analysis in support of new and current products on the market.
Desired Experience and responsibilities include:
- Large, reputable company experience
- Knowledge of process, structure and business partnership from a large, macro perspective
- Financial Analysis activities: including evaluating financial viability of products investment plans
- Delivery of short term financial targets and long term strategies.
- Support Decision making process and executives by managing financials and ensuring alignment across regions/business units and driving insight to improve profitability of products
- Analyze performance of strategic key performance indicators for each product group and partner with PM, to recommend/implement solutions to improve the ROI
- Use superior problem-solving skills, with the ability to drive complex financial modeling and analysis to quantify the impact of business investments and decisions.
- MBA Highly desired
- Strong grasp of Oracle, Hyperion, SAP, Excel, Access, Business Objects
The ideal candidate should also possess strong communication skills and polish as he/she will be interfacing with all levels of management as well as product line staff on a consistent basis
Corporate Finance, strategy, ROI, product, development, Hyperion, SAP, Oracle, MBA, Excel modeling, Access, VBA, excel, big 4, CPA, public accounting, deloitte, pricewaterhouse, kpmg, ernst,