• Contribute to the audit planning process, by assisting in the development of objectives and then executing on detailed test procedures. Job Requirements
• This would include assessing business systems/processes to identify key control points and risks.
• Develop work papers that support the objectives identified. Draft conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
• With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit process
• Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrated skills in the identification and resolution of business problems within a team setting. In addition, demonstrated ability to work independently if needed.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills, & experience in applying the principles and practices of auditing
• Size of the team 3 Stage
• (Scope) of the project This person (s) could work on a variety of projects, SOX and investigations as part of the overall staff.
• The project examples could include working on post implementation testing for a Claims System implementation, working on performing a risk assessment consulting project for Materials Management or other types of audits as needed.
• In addition, the SOX work would include SOX testing from a variety of Mega’s across all our customer relationship lines.
Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
In addition, the SOX work would include SOX testing from a variety of Mega’s across all our customer relationship lines.