· 7-10 years working in large production web environments.
· 5-7 years of experience with server virtualization on KVM, VMWare, Cloudstack.
· 7-10 years of real world experience with large scale, rapid deployment environments using Chef, Kickstart, Puppet.
· 7-10 years of real world experience in Red Hat or CentOS Linux administration or any other comparable version of UNIX in a service provider environment.
· 7-10 years of real world experience administering storage arrays.
· 7-10 years of real world experience managing LAMP server farms.
· 10-15 years of real world experience administering Unix DNS, LDAP and Email services.
· 10-15 years of real world experience of system administration level shell scripting and process automation.
· Experience with racking and assembling IBM xSeries and Dell Poweredge hardware.
· Ability to work day, evening or overnight shifts during week and weekends.
· Must be available on-call during off hours.
· Must be able to work in time sensitive production environments.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to lift heavy computer equipment between 50-100 pounds.
· Must have dependable transportation to travel to our data centers.
· Project management skills to carry out tasks assigned.
· Proven hands-on network troubleshooting experience is a plus.
· Incident management skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management.
· A sense of urgency and responsibility for following through.
· Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
· 5-7 years of experience programming and troubleshooting PHP code.
· 5-7 years real world experience administering network firewall, routing, switching and load balancing technologies using Cisco, Foundry and Juniper equipment.
· 5-7 years real world experience administering Microsoft servers, Active Directory, and Exchange servers.
· 5-7 years real world experience with MYSQL database administration, database clustering and replication.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Relevant BS degree from an accredited four-year College or University and minimum 10-15 years of experience in Linux and network systems support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.