Are you a proven, successful, and experienced loan officer? Do you want to work for a company that has multiple loan products, lightning-fast turn times, in-house underwriting, and an unlimited supply of high-quality leads to enable you to reach your full potential?
Then, join the team the American Business Awards named “Sales Department of the Year'!
SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $2500 FOR LICENSED LOAN OFFICERS!
Celebrating its fourteenth year in business, you’ll be joining a stable, growing company recognized for outstanding accomplishments by these great organizations:
- Winner, “Sales Department of the Year', American Business Awards
- 4x Winner, “Best Places to Work', Columbus Business First, Tampa Bay Business Journal, and Florida Trend, 2009-2012
- Winner, Corporate Counsel of the Year - David Stein, Columbus Business First, 2012
- Finalist, Columbus Business First’s Corporate Caring Award, 2009
- Winner, Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company, Inc Magazine, 2009 -2011
- Winner, Fast 50, Columbus Business First, 2001-2005, 2009-2011
- Winner, LendingTree’s “Spirit of LendingTree Award', 2008
- Winner, Excellence in Practice, American Society of Training, and Development, 2009
If you are an experienced and successful loan officer, you provide the talent– we’ll provide the rest! Including:
- unlimited earning potential, career training and advancement opportunities
- unlimited supply of high-quality direct mail leads generated by our award-winning marketing team – we mail 1,000,000 nationwide homeowners monthly!
- access to originate in 35 states and growing!
- opportunity to sell multiple loan products, including: FHA, VA, USDA, conforming, jumbo, and reverse mortgages for both purchase and refinance
- unbeatable company culture and fun atmosphere complete with incentive trips, referral bonuses, and group activities, including: Happy Hours, baseball games, team sports, and more
- highly competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision, 401k with employer match, flexible spending account
- best-in-class support staff with 24-hour underwriting turn-times.
- NMLS licensing, preferred
- Completion of federal and state licensing or ability to complete training & licensing requirements.
- 2+ years mortgage sales experience
- Knowledge of conventional and government loan guidelines.
- Ability to pass a credit, criminal and drug screening background review
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Encompass software a plus!
Residential Finance Corporation, NMLS#1652, www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Equal Housing Lender, Equal Opportunity Employer
Full legal disclaimers at: www.myrfc.com/legal
Please apply directly at: