Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior .NET Developer
SUMMARY: Work with the team to design and develop new features and enhancements for our agent software products as well as internal applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: other duties may be assigned.
1. Evaluate business requirements and determine the appropriate / optimal solutions (including feasibility analysis, design, work estimates, user performance needs, testing strategies, development, operations management, and supportability)
2. Write documentation that describes the solution: design, use cases, plans, etc.
3. Build/develop, test, and debug solutions
4. Coordinate the system installation/upgrade with the users to ensure satisfactory results
5. Performs other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Demonstrate a broad understanding of systems analysis principles, practices and procedures
· Implement (and sometime define) design patterns for various systems
· Technical understanding of data structures
· Proficient in problem solving, interviewing, and fact finding
· Able to establish and adhere to goals, priorities, and objectives
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
· Comfortable to work in all phases of the lifecycle of a project
· Exhibit excellent judgment and decision making
· Work well independently and with a team
· Be able to diagnose, escalate, and solve issues
· Accurately develop work plans and execute them
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
B.S or higher in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems (preferred but not required depending on experience).
Demonstrate expertise in:
Working knowledge of:
T-SQL, and stored procedures, Source code control systems (SVN), Change management, Sharepoint, and MS Office products
Any knowledge of the following is a plus:
MSF Solution framework, Resharper, Cruise Control, MS Build, Scrum, JIRA