TECHNOSSUS is a privately held software consulting firm founded in 2008 with corporate offices in Irvine, CA and a fully staffed resource center in Ludhiana, India. Our specific corporate philosophy of solutions-based software we believe is unique among consultancies and guides our approach, bringing equally unique benefits to our clients.
We are currently looking to fill an immediate Senior .Net developer position on a contract, contract-to-hire, and/or employment basis. Please contact email@example.com
for more information. To learn more about our company please visit www.technossus.com
Responsibilities and Duties
* Provide senior-level contribution to Technossus and it's clients.
* Responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business applications using C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 2.0/3.x/4.0, WCF and SQL Server technologies.
* Work with Agile/SCRUM software lifecycle methodologies.
* Develop middle tier services leveraging SOA principles and best practices
* Deliver projects on time, with high quality, and with high performance.
* 4-6 years development experience with the Microsoft .NET platform, including C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and MVC
* 4-6 years experience with object oriented programming, including strong working knowledge and experience with application architecture and design patterns
* SOA design and implementation experience
* Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience designing, building, and supporting applications with n-tier architecture.
* A strong understanding of Best Practices within any .Net technology
* Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
* Ability to take ownership of project deliverables and to work with the project team to ensure success no matter what obstacles are encountered
* Experience with designing and implementation major project initiatives in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
* Strong WCF/SOA skills are highly recommended
* Strong SQL skills are highly recommended
* Experience working with offshore team (leading and coordinating)