Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Modis is looking for an Senior Project manager for a 6 six month contract opportunity with our client in El Dorado Hills, CA If you meet the below requirements and would like to learn more about this great opportunity please email your resume to Neil Corp email@example.com for immediate consideration.
: The Senior Project Manager supports the PMO with a balanced approach to both the business and project management requirements of the organization.
This includes the business processes, systems, reporting and analytical needs of the organization enabling operational efficiency.
• Develops tools and business processes to facilitate accurate, timely and quality reporting of project, program and portfolio status (schedule, resources and financial oriented).
• Business Requirements: Designs business tools and reviews business case submissions for accuracy and completeness and ushers such submissions through the approval system to ensure all impacted parties have the opportunity to review and comment.
• Process Mapping: Creates both” as/is” & “to be” process maps and documents the work flow procedures. Helps drive the gap analysis work between “as is” and “to be” processes. Facilitates process mapping session.
• Provides complex analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations.
Contributes innovative solutions to cross-functional, moderately complex problems, taking into consideration day-to-day operating issues.
• Develops new project management tools and methods.
• Works cross-functionally in analyzing, designing and developing business solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills. Demonstrates clear and concise written and oral communication (e.g., memos, emails, status reports). Make presentations to various levels of management.
• Works independently with minimal supervision on multiple, concurrent tasks. Reaches out to peers and/or PMs for guidance on specific procedures.
Key areas of responsibility include:
Program/Project Health Reporting
PMLC (Project Management Life Cycle)
ALM (Application Life Cycle Management)
Management & Reporting
Requirements and Scope Management
Issue & Risk Management
• B.A/B.S. degree and 7+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• PMO experience in a similar position required.
• Health Care industry experience desired. • Advanced knowledge of PCs and related software applications. Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project, and Visio.