Milgard Windows is one of the United States leading manufacturers of quality vinyl, aluminum and fiberglass residential and light commercial windows and patio doors. Milgard is vertically integrated in its manufacturing process with glass tempering, vinyl extrusion and fiberglass pultrusion plants, along with over 14 window and door fabrication plants located throughout the U.S., with heaviest concentration of facilities in the West. Headquartered in Washington State, we anticipate continued market growth in the Western U.S., and tremendous expansion opportunities to serve Eastern U.S. markets. We are a high-growth industry leader with aggressive growth plans offering an excellent incentive-recognized compensation and benefits package, along with many career growth paths to pursue. As of 2001, we are proud to be part of the Masco Corporation family of companies with combined revenues exceeding $12 billion.
For more information about us, please visit our web site at www.milgard.com. Milgard Windows is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Service Coordinator provides customer service support for all dealers and homeowners regarding service and warranty issues on Milgard products. Schedules one or two Service Technicians within geographic region to perform warranty and service repairs.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide quality customer service and customer care in support for Milgard customer base.
• Process and review service requests in a timely fashion.
• Communicate professionally with Milgard external customers and internal customers regarding product and business issues.
• Support the customer service process by working extensively with Outside Sales Representatives, Production personnel, and Scheduling.
• Create and execute MPS objectives, meeting MPS commitments and working within the guidelines of MPS; reflects Milgard business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION:
• Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience in customer service utilizing and enterprise system, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous window sales and/or customer service preferred
• High School diploma required, some college preferred
• Read, write and understand the English language
• Work independently, at times under pressure
• Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment
• Multiple phone lines
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
As a global leader in the manufacture of home improvement products and services, Masco Corporation presents many exciting employment opportunities in a variety of disciplines: manufacturing, operations, purchasing, sales and marketing, finance, information technology and more. And, if you're looking for geographic diversity, Masco's operating companies are located throughout the globe.
Manufacturing - Other
- Job Category:
Customer Support/Client Care
- Career Level:
- Reference Code: