Get new similar jobs by email for
Service and Lifecycle Care Sal...
|Emerson Company||Emerson Process Management - Latin America|
|Publish Start Date||Jul 18 2014|
|Job Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
The Service and Lifecycle Care Sales Specialist is responsible for leading the sales of system lifecycle support services for existing customers. Products & services include: software/hardware upgrades, migration and modernization, aftermarket services, spare parts, repairs, add-on functionality or features, add-on licenses, maintenance contracts and education / training, among others.
The Emerson systems supported include: DeltaV, Ovation, Syncade, DeltaV SIS, AMS Suite, Online Machinery Monitoring (including wireless vibration transmitters) and Portables.
This position is a part of the Services Sales team for Emerson Process Management Puerto Rico. It provides significant input into the service strategy, direction, and communication in order to achieve business targets.
Description of Duties
· Dedicated role to grow the defined service business.
· Meets regularly with customers to shape our service solutions to solve the user’s problems.
· Bridge between customer and Emerson – brings user feedback into our services programs and process.
· Introduces service growth programs to customers to support:
o Increased adoption of existing services offerings.
o Expanded and new offerings to meet emerging customer needs.
o Growth from change within customers from having in-house staff to meet lifecycle care needs to having Emerson performing these functions.
· Stays on top of key market changes, new services offerings and new Emerson product introductions.
· Ensures timely identification and resolution of issues.
· Provides the value proposition that encourages customers to move to latest Emerson system release.
· Teaches / manages the local Emerson sales and services channel to build awareness and demonstrate value.
· Maximizes Guardian Support adoption and utilization.
· Develops and improves overall services agreement administration and renewal processes.
· Develops lifecycle care services agreements and KPI’s to solve user’s problems.
· Participates in customer meetings, events, trade shows and makes services presentations.
· Develops accurate and compelling services proposals to solve user’s problems.
· Develops and implements factory and local services fee structures that meet Emerson’s profit requirements.
· Provides response to concerns, requests and suggestions to improve Lifecycle Care Services. Acts as a user advocate to ensure the quality of services.
· Collaborates with sales, services and customers to monitor and improve the usage of Emerson’s Lifecycle Care Services, champion awareness on key features / value and solicit suggestions for improvements.
· Drives introduction and adoption on the high impact Lifecycle Care Services – Application Enrichment, System Upgrade Services, Proactive System Health & Reliability Management, Patch Management and Performance Improvement Services.
· Systematically and proactively works with customers and services where there is limited or no observable customer use of the Guardian Support proactive service features.
· Mentors and develops the local sales / services organizations to achieve best total services solution through deep customer understanding. Delivers tailored offerings and superior customer experience.
Key results to be achieved
· Growth of Lifecycle Care Services bookings
· Growth of prepaid services
· Growth of services agreement adoption and retention
· Growth of Guardian Support adoption and retention
· BS Engineering plus 6 or more years of industry experience.
· Sales support and business development experience.
· Excellent written and oral Spanish, good English oral and written communication skills. Portuguese language skills will be an advantage.
· Demonstrated customer interaction skills and demonstrated leadership capability. Foreign experience will be an advantage.