Get new similar jobs by email for
Service Technician - Medical D...
Ikaria is a fully-integrated bio-therapeutics company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics and interventions designed to meet the significant unmet needs of critically ill patients.
Ikaria is seeking a skilled Service Technician for our Somerset, NJ Regional Service Center (RSC). The Service Technician is responsible for equipment maintenance and service according to the guidelines and policies established by the company or the equipment manufacturer. The Service Technician documents and records equipment service and maintenance for devices and products; calibrates and maintains equipment; and performs general service department maintenance. The Service Technician is also responsible for complying with quality systems procedures, as well as performs other work within the RSC as necessary.
The Service Technician is required to complete a supervised training program as well as read and understand any pertinent training, documentation and procedures. Understanding of electromechanical and pneumatic systems, and their maintenance and repair is necessary.
- 2 year degree from a technical degree program with a concentration in electronics or equivalent.
- 2 + years of electronics/electromechanical repair working in a technician role.
- Bio-medical experience is preferable but not a requirement.
- Valid driver's license and be able to obtain a CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
- Be able to pass a DOT Physical and obtain a DOT Certification.
Ikaria is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or membership in any other class protected by applicable federal, state, local or foreign anti-discrimination laws.