Definitive Logic seeks a SharePoint Developer to support the design, development, deployment and administration of SharePoint sites for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for meeting with business and technical staff, end users, and senior management to define requirements. The candidate must also be able to develop, deploy, and support SharePoint. The ideal candidate will possess effective communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients. The developer will also be expected to prepare and maintain related technical documentation.
- Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping.
- Develop/maintain SharePoint components, including web parts, basic pages, lists, and workflows.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Use version management and issue tracking software to document all changes.
- Conduct tuning in SharePoint to improve performance.
- Deploy code developed using .NET framework.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree - computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics preferred.
- 3-5 years proven web development experience with SharePoint 2007/2010.
- Experience with FAST search engine
- Understanding and experience with SharePoint/.NET software development.
- Experience with Web Services, XML.
- Experience with HTML and XSLT.
- Application architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership and client management ability.
- Advanced degree in business or a technology area with a business focus.
- Business process analysis, mapping, and design.
- Project management understanding.
- Consulting experience a plus.
Definitive Logic is a community of experts with a primary goal of providing their clients with the best consulting services they’ve ever experienced. We hire the absolute best talent and provide an environment where they can grow in every way and build a highly successful career. Our objective is to create an environment that balances work and life and offers benefits that provides all of the necessary features for high end producers. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and several other non-standard benefits.
Definitive Logic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.