Req ID: 46446 Retail Shift Leader
Working at Love′s is a very different kind of job. We want you to succeed, not just do the work. Whether you want a part time job to pay bills, or are interested in learning the business to build a career, we have your back. That′s how we do it. Lead with the Best!
Retail shift leaders are our first line of supervisors and we grow our employees from within. Retail shift leaders provide customers with friendly customer service helping provide our customers a safe, clean & well maintained stop and get them back on the road quickly. We have a lot to offer.
What to expect.
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
You will help run the store by operating the cash register system and assisting customers getting them back on the road quickly. You′ll get questions too. Sometimes it′s asking for directions. Others it′s to where a customer can find something. Once in a while, you′ll get a tough one and that′s where you can really shine. Winning a customer over by being thoughtful and friendly means the world. We look for great people who care. To get started, we have to ask a few questions.
If you′re good with our requirements, we′d really like to hear from you.
Join us on the Road to Success.
- Can you work flexible shifts—including nights, weekends, and sometimes holidays?
- Do you have previous experience as a retail shift leader or supervisor?
- Are you reliable and present yourself well?
- Would standing behind the checkout counter and doing some light lifting (no more than 50 lbs) and bending once in a while for an 8 hour shift be a problem?
- Can you operate deli equipment and make sure we′re always following safe food policies?
- Are you ok with some light paperwork and basic math?
- Do you like meeting new people and work well with others?
- Can you be trusted to always be thinking safety first?
We want everyone who joins the Love′s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you′re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love′s University. There you′ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Find out why employees love to work at Love′s! Fill out your application today to get started.
Job Function(s): Operations; Restaurant; Retail; Store Leadership
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
Nearest Major Market: Florence
Job Segment: Retail