Get new similar jobs by email for
Shipping Clerk (Temporary)
Shipping clerks are an integral part of the customer experience at Monster Scooter Parts as they are responsible for ensuring the customer’s order arrives undamaged, functional, and presented in a professional manner. Orders are obtained through our website at www.monsterscooterparts.com
This position is a temporary full-time position of 40 hours per week located at our Colorado Springs, CO facility. This position is expected to last through the end of August and possibly longer.
• Pick & pack customer orders
• Receive and verify incoming shipments of inventory
• Prepare shipping labels & apply proper postage for outgoing customer shipments
• Follow packaging guidelines to ensure customer orders arrive undamaged and provide a professional first impression
• Maintain accuracy of computerized order system
• Upload tracking information and ensure accurate customer records
• Identify inventory stock level issues
• Stock and maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Perform other misc. warehouse duties and projects as required
• Must be at least 18 years of age & possess a high school diploma.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to provide a positive work atmosphere while seeking ways to improve efficiencies.
• Proficiency with web browsers, Windows operating system, & basic computer applications.
• Ability to safely use warehouse equipment.
• Majority of lifting involves items weighing 10 lbs. or less. However, occasional heavy lifting is required.
• Must pass background check.
Please do not call our customer service phone line regarding this position.