This is a customer facing engineering position with a fast growing EDA company.
The SI Applications engineer will proactively consult with customers, playing a lead role in supporting important accounts with significant impact on revenues for software.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with sales for software prospects and customers to ensure their successful adoption of SI EDA products, sustain a renewals revenue stream and cultivate opportunities to expand software licenses
- Contribute advanced technical guidance on multi-disciplinary applications
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers
- Assist Sales and Marketing units in sales campaigns and strategic market development
- Guide in-house efforts in expanding customer accounts
- MS in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively with customers
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to create engineering solutions to customer problems
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presentations
- Knowledge of commercial CAE/EDA software packages for signal integrity PCB/Systems Designs.
- Programming experience (C, C++, Jscript, Python)
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com or call 978-667-6680
CAE Recruiters 25 years experience in engineering careers.
All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence.