Get new similar jobs by email for
(updated spec)Java/J2ee Develo...
Newly Updated Roles (multiple openings in NYC and Northern NJ) with Unique Niche Industry Firms (very unique business model, extremely stable company, very well established).
Tremendous Potential for Technical and Career Advancement; Company history of continually upgrading to the latest and greatest technology, versions, feature additions, etc.
Excellent Team and Working Environment with a Strong Initiative towards Continuous Improvement in the areas of Systems Interconnectivity, Integrity, N-Tier Development, Future System Builds and Add-ons, Quality Assurance, Documentation
· Past or Present Database Coding/Database Connectivity Skills (JDBC) skills are a strong preference: functions, queries ODBC/JDBC, triggers, stored procedures, etc.
· Must have solid SDLC experience including QA; Experience working on Software that is considered to be CRM within a Continuous Integration Environment is Preferred.
· Must Have Very Good Oral and Written Communication Skills with the proven ability to recommend, suggest and advise with the goal of creating 'best of breed' solutions.
· Experience working on/in/around OLTP (Online Transaction Processing) Systems and/or Project Management Software.
· Ability to answer and/or explain by example Java Development Questions during an interview: collection classes, multi-threading, garbage collection, Inner classes, abstract classes, refactoring, annotations, OO coding concepts, design patterns, etc.
Excellent Compensation Package Including Bonus and Excellent Benefits.
Call or Apply for More Information.