Shield HealthCare is a leading supplier of medical products and services for the care of patients in the home. As a company, we pride ourselves on our commitment to provide quality healthcare services to the community and for being one of the largest employers in the Santa Clarita Valley.
We have an immediate opening in our Valencia, CA corporate office for a Social Media Specialist. The primary function of this position is to work with departmental leadership to develop a comprehensive digital strategy, web-based, social and other emerging technologies. Incumbent utilizes various interactive mediums to support business growth, including digital based Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and well-designed key word strategies. Leads social media strategy and programs to include Facebook, Twitter, etc. Determines the value of need to create opportunities utilizing any new channels that may emerge.
- Work with team to improve customer experience on website through development of content, tools, and overall site experience
- Contribute to email marketing effort
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and or email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that's in-tune with their needs
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field; a graphic design certification a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field including print/online publishing operations, editing operations, and/or publishing production, digital media platforms, with a proven track record of achievement
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skill, with some project management experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media advertising platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different customer acquisition channels
- Understanding of social media platforms, web page design and graphics, and associated software
In addition to a dynamic environment, we are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
You can visit our website for other career opportunities at www.shieldhealthcare.com