Software Applications Engineer
BioFire Diagnostics, Inc.is seeking an Information Systems Application Engineer to help fuel growth for our presence in the medical diagnostics market. We are a biotechnology company located in Research Park near the U of U
- This position will be part of a small, focused development team building applications for use in our internal manufacturing and quality processes.
- This team will be in charge of all manufacturing and quality applications that accelerate competitive advantages in manufacturing highly multiplexed PCR IVD diagnostic reagents.
- This Information Systems Application Engineer will be directly responsible for managing business critical third party and internally developed applications.
- This includes assisting BioFire Defense to deploy and maintain applications.
- This position will exert influence through matrix relationship and have representation on appropriate forums.
- This position will also require an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and capable of working with heads of other divisions in discerning and resolving their concerns as well as identifying business problems.
- Ideal candidates will have experience as both a Developer and an IT professional, and will be key in bridging the application gap between BioFire Diagnostics and our sister company, BioFire Defense.
- 3-5 years of development and IT experience as well as a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field are required.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated mastery in:
- Enterprise Application Management in a Windows Server 2012 environment
- Training and driving improved adoption and efficiency of end users, and
- Matrix leadership/cross-functional project management to move small to medium multi-disciplinary projects from conception through implementation.
Experience in the following is desired:
- IIS, SQL, Crystal Reports/Domo, Source Control Systems (i.e. Perforce), Build and Deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy and Team City, Sage Software (MAS 500, Sales Logix, FAS, Knowledge Sync), Microsoft Server 2012, C#, and MVC.net
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Stimulating work environment
Please click on “Apply Now” to send your resume
To learn more visit us at: www.biofiredx.com
We are an EOE employer.