· 9 years with Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of Java; 14 years of experience without a degree
· 7 years with Master's and 3 years of Java
· 4 years with PhD and 2 years of Java
· Experience developing highly complex applications with Java, JSPs and Java EE
· Experience with Relational Database Management Systems or SQL
· Solid ability to test your own code as well as code developed by others
· Employee will be required to apply for a National Agency Check with Local Agency Check (NACLC) and obtain clearance for Information Technology category IT-II.
· Must obtain a Security+ or equivalent certification within six months of starting work in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
· Rational Software Architect (RSA)
· WebSphere Application Server
· WebSphere MQ
· Windows, Solaris and LINUX operating environments
· Distributed processing and design patterns
Section 508 standards compliance & Oracle 11g
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.