RadiantBlue Technologies, Inc. is seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer, with 3-6 years of experience, to develop software applications and integrate systems used in the collection, visualization, and exploitation of intelligence data. You will be a member of an engineering team involved in all phases of the software development process, including requirements, design, implementation, test and verification. You will be expected to develop understanding of a highly technical problem domain with diverse requirements including UI programming, algorithm implementation, and data management.
- BS and/or MS in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of OO development theory and associated methodologies
- Experience in development of Android-based applications
- Experience in SOA and Web Services development
- Experience in C++, Java, XML programming
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A current government issued security clearance is not required to be eligible for this position. However, the applicant selected will be subject to a Background Investigation (BI) and must be eligible for the issuance of a final government security clearance within ninety (90) days after the offer is extended. US Citizenship Required.
- Understanding of wireless and mobile communications networks and technologies
- Geospatial application development
- OpenGL and Qt